Evaluations of Male Infertility Treatments
Diagnosis of men's infertility faces many challenges. Unfortunately, some men have to deal with the fact that there is no cure for their infertility. Other men, however, might be hoping for recent advances in infertility treatment. Some strategies commonly used to treat sexual problems or improve sperm health in men are as follows:
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation (PE)
- Treatment of the reproductive system infections
- Hormonal and medicinal treatments
- Varicocelectomy: A varicocele is the enlargement of veins in your scrotum. Varicocelectomy is a surgery performed to remove those enlarged veins. The procedure is done by making several small cuts of 2-4 cm on the abdomen to restore proper blood flow to your reproductive organs.
- Vasovasostomy: This procedure aims to repair the efferent ducts and transplant seminiferous tubules in cases where these tubules are obstructed for some reasons such as possible damages after hernia repair surgery, testicular injuries, and vasectomy.
- Vasoepididymostomy: Vasoepididymostomy or epididymovasostomy is a surgery by which vasectomies are reversed. It involves the connection of the severed vas deferens to the epididymis and is more technically demanding than the vasovasostomy. In cases where the lack of sperm is caused by the obstruction of seminiferous tubules, Vasoepididymostomy is preferred to vasovasostomy. In this procedure, the vas deferens is connected to the epididymis by microscopic methods.
• Various methods of sperm extraction in cases where the transmission ducts are blocked, such as percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA), testicular sperm extraction (TESE), microsurgical epididymal sperm aspiration (MESA), and percutaneous testicular biopsy.
• Various methods of sperm extraction in cases where the transmission ducts are not blocked, such as microdissection and TESE.
Mom Fertility and Infertility Treatment Centre recruits a team of knowledgeable and experienced specialists and employs the most up-to-date equipment in order to provide the above-mentioned services for clients